Self Directed Program
The Memory Lane Shows boost mood and enhance memory using
a combination of music therapy, reminiscence therapy, and cinema therapy.
* A one-hour, interactive, multi-media show with "Trivia", "Name that Song", and "Sing-a-longs".
* Rare footage of original artists performing their hits.
* The funniest clips from vintage TV shows and popular cartoons plus scenes from academy award winning films of the year.
* Fast-paced and fun.
* 12 standard shows (monthly) 1948 – 1959 plus 12 specialty shows including an Elvis Show and Sinatra Show.
* Complete training.
* Requires a laptop, Internet access, and a TV.
* Over 1000 programs running in eight states. Appropriate for independent living, assisted living, nursing homes, memory care facilities, adult day care, church groups, and senior bus tours.
* Get up to 17 hours each month of presenter-led, interactive nostalgia shows for your facility for one small monthly fee (loyalty program).